Before you begin, you'll need the following: Assigned Static IP address for your tablet (Strongly Recommended) will prevent your tablet's IP address from changing. If your IP address changes, your Point of Sale could disconnect from Fresh KDS. A Static IP address *Note: Fresh KDS will not work if you use your Clubspeede device as a hotspot. Step 1: Download the Fresh KDS App.
1. Download the Fresh KDS App onto your dedicated tablet.
2. Open the Fresh KDS app, and log in using your account credentials.
3. Give your KDS screen a descriptive name. E.g. Espresso, Salad Bar, or ToGo.
Using multiple screens? Be sure to include the station in the name.
‘Clubspeed’ as your POS system. Step 2: Create the Integration Token VIDEO
To start, log into your
and select Fresh Dashboard Settings - Integration Tokens. Click ‘+Create Token.’ Enter ‘KDS to Clubspeed’ as the Token Description, and click '+Create Token.' Copy the generated token value and email it to Clubspeed Support at firstname.lastname@example.org Once you contact Clubspeed Support, a member of their support team will help you through the menu setup on your Clubspeed account. Step 3: Place your Fresh KDS tablet in the kitchen.
1. Choose where to place your Fresh KDS screen.
Some place it right above a prep station. Others find that mounting it on a nearby wall with a waterproof case is best.
2. If using multiple screens, be sure the name matches the station placement.
Step 4: Train your staff & profit! 💸
& how to mark items as complete how to clear tickets . Tap to cross out items as complete. Tap the ticket header to clear and remove it from the screen.
. how to recall orders Tap the recall button located on the left navigation bar.
3. Show this video for a brief introduction.