YOUR FREE TRIAL HAS STARTED
Ready to start receiving orders? Here's what to do next:
Scan with your tablet to download the app
1. Download the Fresh KDS App onto your dedicated tablet.
2. Open the Fresh KDS app, and log in using your account credentials.
3. Give your KDS screen a descriptive name. E.g. Espresso, Salad Bar, or ToGo.
4. Select ‘NorthStar POS’ as your POS system.
1. From the NorthStar ECM, navigate to Areas - Location.
2. Select '+ Add Location.'
3. Under Location Type, select 'Kitchen' from the dropdown menu.
4. Enter the Location Name and Description.
5. Under Output Type, select 'Video' from the dropdown menu.
6. Click 'Save.'
To start, log into your Fresh Dashboard, and navigate to Settings - Integration Tokens.
1. Click ‘+Create Token.’
2. Enter ‘NorthStar’ as the Token Description, and click '+Create Token.'
3. Copy and note the generated token value to use in the below step.
1. From the NorthStar ECM, navigate to Kitchen.
2. Under Kitchen Management Engine, select 'Fresh KDS' from the dropdown menu.
3. Click 'Configure Fresh KDS.'
4. Paste the integration token noted from Step 3.
5. Click 'Authenticate.' *Fresh KDS location sites will populate once complete.
6. Select the Fresh KDS location site you wish to pair.
7. Click 'Pair.'
1. From the NorthStar ECM, navigate to Products - Print Routing.
2. Select the desired menu item categories & site, and click 'Search.'
3. Check the box of individual menu items or entire categories you wish to display on your KDS screen.
4. Click 'Save.'
1. Choose where to place your Fresh KDS screen.
2. If using multiple screens, be sure the name matches the station placement.
2. Show how to recall orders.
3. Show this video for a brief introduction.