Before you begin, you'll need the following: Assigned Static IP address for your tablet (Strongly Recommended) will prevent your tablet's IP address from changing. If your IP address changes, your Point of Sale could disconnect from Fresh KDS. A Static IP address Step 1: Download the Fresh KDS App.
1. Download the Fresh KDS App onto your dedicated tablet.
2. Open the Fresh KDS app, and log in using your account credentials.
3. Give your KDS screen a descriptive name. E.g. Espresso, Salad Bar, or ToGo.
‘ToGo Technologies’ as your POS system. Step 2: Create the Integration Token
To start, log into your
and select Fresh Dashboard Settings - Integration Tokens.
‘ToGo’ as the Token Description.
3. Copy and note the generated token value to use in the below step.
Step 3: Configure Fresh KDS as an Integration in ToGo Technologies (2 Parts)
On a separate browser, log into your
and select ToGo OrderCloud Manage Stores. Part 1: Add the KDS Profile
1. From the Merchant Home Page, navigate to the
KDS Profiles section and click ‘+Add.’
2. Enter the following details.
Processor Type: Fresh KDS Cloud Name: FreshKDS Cloud Paste the generated token value as noted in Step 2.
‘Add KDS Profile.’ Part 2: Update the KDS Integration Settings
1. From the Merchant Home Page, select the Location.
2. Navigate to the
3. Under KDS Integration, select
Fresh KDS Cloud from the drop-down menu.
5. Update the following KDS Integration Settings as applicable:
Send Orders to the KDS - Immediately or At Prep Time (Wait Time on Order Type). Notify When Customer Arrives - Use Customer I'm Here Links. Confirm Order on Successful Integration - Enable alerts if orders are not received on Fresh KDS. Merchant KDS Profile - Select FreshKDS Cloud. Send Cost Information - Enable Order Costs to display on Fresh KDS. Fresh KDS Cloud Locations & Devices - Select your Location and Fresh KDS Device(s). Order Types Sent to Fresh KDS Cloud - Select Order Types.
‘Save Integration Settings.’ Step 4: Place your Fresh KDS tablet in the kitchen.
1. Choose where to place your Fresh KDS screen.
Some place it right above a prep station. Others find that mounting it on a nearby wall with a waterproof case is best.
2. If using multiple screens, be sure the name matches the station placement.
Step 5: Train your staff & profit! 💸
& how to mark items as complete how to clear tickets . Tap to cross out items as complete. Tap the ticket header to clear and remove it from the screen.
. how to recall orders Tap the recall button located on the left navigation bar.
3. Show this video for a brief introduction.